loess : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a fine-grained unstratified accumulation of clay and silt deposited by the wind
- Last week, another expedition quietly took off from a hard-packed loess runway at Lanchow to make the first recorded flight directly over the Amne Machins.
- Here was a poverty-stricken community tucked away in a steep mountain valley in Shanxi province with no known resources other than the drought-prone loess soil piled up on eight .
- Yenan's loess cave dwellings were rapidly emptying.
News & Articles
- Council Bluffs man's book a tale of fatherhood, nature, humor
Ben, Spencer and Alden Price ran around the grassy lawn surrounding Garden Grove Eatery, chasing each other, investigating the trees and flowers, racing around with the beauty of the Loess Hills as a backdrop. Ben and Spencer stopped occasionally to listen to their father.
June 10, 2013 - Shenandoah Valley News