locality : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a surrounding or nearby region
it is a rugged locality
- But what happens when people of different origins, speaking different languages and professing different religions, inhabit the same locality and live under the same political .
- InterContinental's Hotel Indigo is so locality-focused that each city's hotel has an entirely different dcor and sponsors local art auctions and singer-songwriters in the lobby.
- At the peace talks based in Juba, south Sudan, the Ugandan government and LRA agreed in July to dual rounds of public consultations to see if such a locality-by-locality search for .
News & Articles
- Putting flesh on the bones of ancient fish
This week in the journal Science, Swedish and Australian researchers present the miraculously preserved musculature of 380 million year old fossil fishes, revealed by unique fossils from a locality in north-west Australia. The finds will help scientists to understand how neck muscles and abdominal muscles -- "abs" -- evolved.
June 13, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Ayub Khan in Common Dreams (press release)
The locality has been a hub of militants. Locals set up a militia and expelled the militants from this area. This attack seems to be a reaction to their expulsion,Ayub Khan, the local police chief, told reporters.
- Richard Leakey in AFP
The De Brazza's must have had a wet forest corridor from western Kenya across the Rift Valley to this new locality,which is dry, Leakey added in a the statement issued by Wildlife Direct, a conservation panel he chairs.
- Enda Kenny in Mayo Advertiser
Deputy Kenny said: "I hope this gesture will make a serious contribution to those in the locality studying Irish politics and history as well as the general public who may have an interest in learning about the DÃ¡il. The various volumes contain a...