- n someone who lends money or gives credit in business matters
- n a car that is lent as a replacement for one that is under repair
- They sent back a "temporary" loaner, whose earpiece was packed with a tiny but potent bomb.
- He sat down at his computer a loaner from his office and poured out the entire book in seven months flat.
News & Articles
- Tulsa Weather Coalition Taking Applications For Air Conditioner Loaner Program
With temperatures soaring into the upper 90s, the Tulsa Weather Coalition is accepting applications for its summer air conditioner loaner program.
June 12, 2013 - News On 6 Tulsa
- Life jacket loaner program expands following drownings
As temperatures are expected to reach triple digits for the first time this year and more people are headed to Sacramento Valley waterways to cool off, local officials announced plans to expand a life jacket loaner program.
June 7, 2013 - KCRA 3 Sacramento
- Police Evaluating Watercraft During Boating Season
The Westport Police Department said today its Marine Division has received a Sea-Doo personal watercraft to evaluate for the 2013 boating season. BRP Inc. and Robert Gargano, Inc, GSS Powersports of East Haven facilitated the loaner program agreement, an announcement said.
June 7, 2013 - WestportNow
- Mike Modano in ESPN
We were right there in the playoff race, just a point out of eighth,Modano said. "It would have been tough to leave. It just would have been hard. I didn't like the idea of leaving the city and going off to be a loaner for two months or...
- Jennifer Hawkins in Courier Mail
Answering the charge she also had tickets on herself - with the care instructions visible too - Hawkins said the LBD (little black dress) was "a loaner so she couldn't cut the tag out".