- n someone who lends money or gives credit in business matters
- Unhappy with the predictive value of credit scores, lenders look for more personal data.
- But lenders claim such a move could force them out of the market.
- Since lender banks naturally want foreclosed properties taken off their hands in the NSP buyout and since reckless and even predatory lending was so often at play in the .
News & Articles
- Mortgage lender moves operations to Plano
A national mortgage lender announced Wednesday it is opening a corporate office in Plano and bringing up to 1,000 jobs to the city in the next three years.
June 21, 2013 - Plano Courier
- Wells Fargo to Be Recognized as U.S. Small Business Administration’s 2013 Large 7(a) Lender of the Year
For the second time in three years, Wells Fargo & Company is the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Large 7 Lender of the Year. The 2013 award will be presented to Wells Fargo – the No.
June 20, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Lender Processing Services, Inc. Announces an Adjustment to the Consideration Mix in Its Acquisition by Fidelity ...
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lender Processing Services, Inc. (NYSE:LPS), a leading provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics to the mortgage and real estate ...
June 19, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Sergio Marchionne in USA Today
The dialogue is out of sync,Marchionne said. "I think they need to see what state the industry is in. Canada and the US are coming in as the lender of last resort. .......... No one else would put a dollar in. This is the worst...
- Ken Lewis in Forbes
Countrywide presents a rare opportunity for Bank of America to add what we believe is the best domestic mortgage platform at an attractive price and to affirm our position as the nation's premier lender to consumers,Bank of America chief...
- William Galvin in Washington Post
Over the years, the relationship between lender and borrower and a particular piece of property has been severed,said Massachusetts Secretary of State William Galvin. "It's clear that it's become a runaway train."