lino : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Convinced, when he comes to, that he really is on the moon, he encounters various phony lunar marvels (including a tongue-twisting lunar language with phrases like "Luna lena lino .
- The envoys quenched their diplomatic thirsts with glasses of white Capri, red Barolos, tawny Marsala and Gringo-lino, and Italy's champagne, Asti spumante, from Peter's Cellar.
- Brazil's Jusce-lino Kubitschek, with Uruguay's Alberto Zubiria a guest in his plane, had planned to be back in Rio for a state visit by Argentina's Pedro Aramburu, but engine .
News & Articles
- Angler wins Slam'n Salm'n Derby with 29.1-pound king
Veteran angler Jioji Lino took the top prize at this year's Downtown Soup Kitchen Slam'n S
June 17, 2013 - Anchorage Daily News
- Tennis-Den Bosch Open women's singles round 1 results
June 17 (Infostrada Sports) - Results from the Den Bosch Open Women's Singles Round 1 matches on Monday Garbine Muguruza Blanco (Spain) beat 5-Mona Barthel (Germany) 7-5 1-6 6-2 Tsvetana Pironkova (Bulgaria) beat 8-Kristina Mladenovic (France) 6-4 6-4 2-Dominika Cibulkova (Slovakia) beat Lourdes Dominguez Lino (Spain) 6-1 6-7(5) 7-6(3) Sofia Arvidsson (Sweden) beat Ayumi Morita (Japan) 3-6 6-2 6 ...
June 17, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Sports
- Small fish could net big reward in Ship Creek king salmon derby
The Slam'n Salm'n Derby at Ship Creek concludes Sunday at noon. Joiji Lino's catch of 29.01 pounds leads and could become the smallest to win the event.
June 16, 2013 - Anchorage Daily News
- Mitch McConnell in WAVE
McConnell, R-Ky., said, "Many throughout Kentucky have been touched by the story of Lino Nakwa."