linotype : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a typesetting machine operated from a keyboard that casts an entire line as a single slug of metal
- He announced that one of his linotype operators, 36-year-old Buford Leonard Green, had a mechanized linotype invention that worked.
- Twenty-five years ago Cleveland Rodgers went to work for the respected Brooklyn Daily Eagle as a linotype operator.
- Automatically elevated to the Provisional Presidency was another Left Republican, Diego Martinez-Barrios, onetime linotype operator, onetime Premier and Premier Manuel Azaa's .
News & Articles
- Monotype Brings More than 8,600 Web Fonts to Linotype.com
Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. , a leading provider of typefaces, technology and expertise for creative applications and consumer devices, has released over 8,600 Web fonts on Linotype.com, now available for download and self hosting.
June 20, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance