linocut : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a print that is made from a design carved in relief into a block of linoleum
- n a design carved in relief into a block of linoleum
- Through his teemingly detailed linocut carvings, Laifoo records the stories of his island, from the signs of turtle-mating season (the turtles turn clockwise) to the 1977 oil spill .
- More saucily, South African linocut artist John Muafangejo shows Satan urinating in fear before an angel.
News & Articles
- Cancer doesn't define her
Sandy Wilson stood in matching athletic attire at the edge of her kitchen island, pouring a cup of French roast coffee. The sun shined through the window above the sink, illuminating her linocut artwork on the opposite wall.
Oct. 18, 2013 - Zanesville Times Recorder