- n a prisoner serving a term of life imprisonment
- Lifer's PTI No, I am not a lifer in Sing Sing.
- The post-mid-lifer is calm and accepting; there is a sense that "we are whoever we are going to be.
- The prison lifer who allegedly clubbed serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer and another murderer to death was charged with the crimes today, shortly after he said God instructed him to do .
News & Articles
- Sheila Peabody Abbett, 82, Former Longtime Greenwich Resident
NAPLES, Fla. - Sheila Peabody Abbett, "Baba", died June 1. She was 82. Abbett was born Jan. 16, 1931, to Sheldon and Emma Peabody Abbett, of Greenwich. She was a longtime resident of Greenwich and moved full-time to Naples in her later years. She was a lifer at Greenwich ...
June 11, 2013 - The Daily Greenwich
- Tom Izzo in Windsor Star
I knew at the beginning that whatever decision I made would be a decision for life,Izzo said during a Tuesday news conference on campus. "I am going to be a lifer. This is what I'm going to be, and I'm damn proud of it."
- Lou Piniella in ABC News
I said basically I'm not going to be a lifer,Piniella said. "So I would think it would be very close, yes."
- Roger Clemens in MLB.com
I would have signed a similar deal with the Yankees had Andy stayed in New York,said Clemens. "I thought he was a lifer there. I know when we were in the playoffs in 2003 and Andy's contract was coming up, he wasn't sure about what he was...