lifo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n inventory accounting in which the most recently acquired items are assumed to be the first sold
News & Articles
- AmerisourceBergen Beats on Earnings, Revs
AmerisourceBergen Corporation posted earnings (excluding employee severance, LIFO expense, warrants, litigation, restructuring and acquisition costs) of 80 cents per share in the third quarter of fiscal ...
July 24, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- AmerisourceBergen Reports Revenue of $21.9 Billion and Adjusted Diluted EPS from Continuing Operations of $0.73
AmerisourceBergen Corporation today reported that in its fiscal year third quarter ended June 30, 2013, adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations were $0.73, which excludes LIFO expense of $122.1 million and warrant expense of $35.8 million.
July 24, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- AmerisourceBergen Q3 Profit Misses View; Tightens FY Adj. EPS View - Quick Facts
AmerisourceBergen Corp.'s (ABC) third-quarter net income slid year-over-year to $168.44 million, from $181.27 million, with quarterly earnings remaining flat at $0.71 per share. Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations were down 1.4 percent to $0.73 in the quarter, excluding LIFO expense of $122.1 million and warrant expense of $35.8 million. On average, 14 analysts polled by ...
July 24, 2013 - RTT News
- Jim Wright in Earthtimes (press release)
Mr. Wright concluded, "Our Company and board of directors are committed to reporting financial results accurately while maintaining a high standard of internal controls and procedures. As soon as we identified the magnitude of the LIFO provision,...
- Yitzhak Rabin in PR Newswire (press release)
Domestic Fabrication Rabin said, "Profitability in the Domestic Fabrication segment was a record for a second quarter. We recorded an 80% increase in adjusted operating profit to $38.5 million, including $9.7 million pre-tax LIFO income (reduced...