licensed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v authorize officially
I am licensed to practice law in this state
- s given official approval to act
- A licensed gun dealer, required to surrender his business records to ATF's national tracing center, coated them first with rat excrement.
News & Articles
- Hires and promotions - 07/06/13
Jody Schmitz has joined Re/Max Legacy Realty in Fargo as a licensed Realtor in North Dakota and Minnesota. In addition to working in residential sales, she will be specializing in farm and ranch sales.
July 6, 2013 - The Fargo Forum
- Google's 'See inside' map feature is coming to Woodlands businesses
Google's 'See inside' map feature is coming to Woodlands businesses Houston Chronicle Copyright 2013 Houston Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 3:43 pm, Friday, July 5, 2013 For several months, a licensed Google photographer has been shooting inside downtown Houston establishments, and soon he'll be headed for ...
July 5, 2013 - Houston Chronicle
- Novartis drug Lucentis approved in EU as first effective anti-VEGF treatment for myopic choroidal neovascularization
Lucentis ® (ranibizumab) is the first licensed therapy to improve vision in patients with visual impairment due to choroidal neovascularization secondary to pathologic myopia Pivotal trial shows average ...
July 5, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- Jerry Brown in Reuters UK
Brown said they were part of his probe "into the circumstances surrounding the death of Anna Nicole Smith, including the prescribing and dispensing practices of several California-licensed doctors and pharmacies."
- John Mara in Carlisle Sentinel
A lot of players, for whatever reason, feel the need to carry guns,Giants president and CEO John Mara said. "It'sa choice that they make. ...... We'd like to think most of them are licensed. We're not sure that's always the case."
- Robert Young Pelton in Forbes
The Blackwater guys are not fools. If they were gunning down people, it was because they felt it was the beginning of an ambush,said Robert Young Pelton, an independent military analyst and author of the book "Licensed to Kill."...