licenced : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v authorize officially
- s given official approval to act
- Wholesalers likewise may not deal in other goods in that part of their premises which is licenced, may display no signs advertising brands of liquor, may not be tied up to other .
- Most of the Huon pine used for commerce was felled in the 1800s by convict laborers; it's now harvested under quotas by the few people licenced to do so by Forestry Tasmania.
- How would our USA government respond to those who challenge its authority by engaging in un-licenced assembly or resisting lawful order to disperse or resisting arrest?.
News & Articles
- Unlicenced Laser Hair Removal Products May Cause Eye Damage
Health Canada testing has identified unlicenced medical devices being sold on the Internet for hair removal that may pose a serious risk to health, including significant eye damage and blindness.
Dec. 5, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Jerry Brown in The West Australian
Brown said they were part of his probe "into the circumstances surrounding the death of Anna Nicole Smith, including the prescribing and dispensing practices of several California-licenced doctors and pharmacies."
- Trevor Ncube in Zimbabwejournalists.com
We have briefed both the inclusive government and the regulatory authorities and we are confident that we will be licenced as soon as possible. We don't foresee any obstacles at all,Ncube said.
- Gideon Gono in AFP
Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Gideon Gono told reporters the introduction of the "Foreign Exchange Licenced Warehouses and Shops Intiative" followed calls from business leaders.