launch : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a motorboat with an open deck or a half deck
- n the act of propelling with force
- v set up or found
- v propel with force
launch the space shuttle
- v launch for the first time; launch on a maiden voyage
launch a ship
- v begin with vigor
He launched into a long diatribe
- v get going; give impetus to
launch a career
- v smoothen the surface of
- That, by itself, meant the launch for Pyongyang was a success: two years ago, an earlier version of the same long-range rocket broke up shortly after the launch.
- This satellite image provided by DigitalGlobe shows a missile on the launchpad at Musudan-ni, North Korea, formally know as Taepo-dong missle launch facility on March 29, 2009 .
- Final launch approval will be provided when a number of action items are completed, mostly, conditions precedent for the launch approval.