launching : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of moving a newly built vessel into the water for the first time
- n the act of beginning something new
- n the act of propelling with force
- v set up or found
- v propel with force
- v launch for the first time; launch on a maiden voyage
- v begin with vigor
- v get going; give impetus to
- v smoothen the surface of
- Land-locked Denver staged a significant "launching" last week.
- The swollen, translucent iMac has proved an instant hit since launching in August; a quarter million $1,299 machines were sold in the first six weeks.
- At the launching pad, while waiting for their marching orders, the boys write wills and what might be their last words to their families.
News & Articles
- Yamaha launching first flagship Aventage Preamp and Amp in August
Yamaha has introduced its flagship Aventage AV separate components today, coming in the form of an 11.2-channel preamp and an 11-channel power amp, designed to deliver thundering sound in a serious home theater setup. The post Yamaha launching first flagship Aventage Preamp and Amp in August appeared first on Digital Trends .
June 26, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Fujitsu ARROWS A 202F launching on SoftBank this week, Snapdragon 600 and 3,000mAh battery in tow (video)
Fast smartphones are great and all, but they're useless once the battery goes flat. Fujitsu aims to solve that with the ARROWS A 202F . Launching with SoftBank in Japan later this week, the phone features a 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdraon 600, 2GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded via microSD, a 5-inch 1080p display and a generous 3,000mAh battery in a package that's less than 10mm ...
June 26, 2013 - Engadget
- Launching a Marketing Campaign? Ask these 3 Questions First
Before undergoing the time and expense of launching a marketing campaign, you need to do some self-examination first. Advertising expert Curt Hanke explains why. Ready for a secret? The three biggest marketing questions aren’t actually marketing questions. (Sorry to disappoint.) They’re actually business questions. And while they appear to be simple questions dressed in plain clothes, in my ...
June 25, 2013 - Inc Magazine