journeyer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a traveler going on a trip
- Sooner or later a professional journeyer meets boring people in tedious circumstances.
- Around the world in half an hour with Seattle Schoolteacher Billy-Marie Gannon, who won the trip in a contest pronouncing her boldest journeyer of them all.
- The foresighted journeyer will have made an appointment to use his car's shower next morning, and the porter will knock at the proper time with a bathrobe.
- Richard Nixon in Sydney Morning Herald
Kristin comes from the south [South Carolina] and a kind of a traditional place in the same way that Charlotte comes from a traditional place,Nixon says. "But I think that Kristin is such a global thinker, journeyer and a darer in a way...