- n a pedestrian who walks from place to place
- n a traveler going on a trip
- But if the wayfarer is inspired to take a sideways look, on certain balmy days he may glimpse a scene as astonishing as any vision by John Bunyan.
- In Kansas City Dan McLaughlin, 75, weary wayfarer from Texas, knocked at the door of the General Hospital, said he had a pain in his stomach.
- Traveling down the long black road on the Annalist's commodity price index, the statistical wayfarer comes to a fork in April 1933.
News & Articles
- ASO Announces New Cheap Snap Back Hats and Wayfarer Sunglasses
Welcome to ASO, an online outlet bringing consumers sublime quality apparel and accessories at affordable sale prices. (PRWeb June 05, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/WayfarerSunglasses/SnapBackHats/prweb10753296.htm
June 5, 2013 - PRWeb