journeying : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of traveling from one place to another
- v undertake a journey or trip
- v travel upon or across
- It turns out that he's been time-traveling, or rather, his mind has: his consciousness is journeying between present, future and past.
- In this issue of PTI, writers of the Asian diaspora have eloquently explored the idea of journeying home.
- Because of his curious medical history, he was journeying to Manhattan to appear in a cabaret.
- Richard Garriott in Forbes
Journeying to space has been a dream of mine since I was young. This is hardly surprising since my father, Owen Garriott, is a former NASA astronaut,Richard Garriott says on a Web site he set up to chronicle his training and mission.
- Tilda Swinton in Press and Journal
Journeying as pilgrims, young people in particular have found a new way to reflect and meditate, they come to know one another and together they encounter creation and the history of faith which...... they experience as a source of strength for the... Pope Benedict XVI http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG46bW2RwVceLegHVO52x6Mpv_pVg Turkish Press http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.turkishpress.com/news.asp%3Fid%3D193040&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHA0jSGGIm-BJQj4S77vsCeIC6hGg Sep 7, 2007
54872 72645 journeying Ms Swinton said: Last summer, our Cinema of Dreams reanimated the Ballerina Ballroom, a long-treasured but dormant pleasure-dome in the heart of Nairn, with the light of eight-and-a-half days of cinematic journeying. This year, we make our...