- n African antelope with ridged curved horns; moves with enormous leaps
- Hemingway, hard as nails on the outside but soft as a baby impala on the inside, was an archetypical son of the era.
- To the uninitiated, big-game hunting usually connotes Africa and safaris for elephant, lion and swift impala.
- They depict herds of elephants, loping giraffes, elegantly antlered impala and mythical creatures drawn from the imagination of artists long since in their grave.
News & Articles
- Autos: Chevrolet Impala channels Frank Sinatra
Frank Sinatra owned many cars, but there's no evidence he ever drove a Chevy Impala. That hasn't stopped Chevrolet from using his song 'Fly Me to the Moon,' written by Cole Porter, in commercials.
July 1, 2013 - The Indianapolis Star
- Police Searching for Man Who Abducted Girl
The man is driving a newer model Chevy Impala.
July 1, 2013 - NBC Miami
- Man tries abducting 9-year-old girl
Fort Lauderdale police are looking for a man who tried abducting a 9-year-old girl. The attempted abduction happened in the 900 block of Northwest 2nd Street on Monday afternoon. The driver pulled up in a newer-model, 4-door Chevrolet Impala, grabbed the girl, then threw her in the car, police said. She was able to escape. The girl ran to the Boys & Girls Club, where she told someone what ...
July 1, 2013 - Local 10 Miami
- Jeff Gordon in Houston Chronicle
I can't remember the last time we struggled this bad,Gordon said. "Yes, it is just a bad day gone worse for our DuPont Impala SS team. We are just really, really bad, and I lost control of the car. I was just hanging on every single lap."
- Kevin Harvick in SI.com
The Impala SS is a lot different setup-wise than (at) Martinsville or Bristol,Harvick said. "I think people are making a bigger deal of it than they have to. Obviously, we have some kinks to work out, but I think that is the responsibility...
- Brad Keselowski in Auto Racing Daily
I've already gotten a lot of seat time in the Impala SS and developed some great chemistry when testing with Lance, so we're a little ahead of the curve,Keselowski said. "Now I've got to concentrate on furthering my communication with the...