- n a person who drinks alcoholic beverages (especially to excess)
- The imbiber's report: no sour grapes.
- Besides which, the almost one ounce of ethyl alcohol in each bottle (about as much as comes in a double martini) gives the imbiber a warm, cozy feeling.
- He had been told that Gorbachev is a 9-to-9, six-day-a-week worker, family man, restrained vodka imbiber, classical music fancier, hiker, reader.
News & Articles
- Today's Dumbass: Man Charged With DUI For Lawn Mower Joyride
Photo via GTN News It's the Fourth of July. You have to get home, but you're utterly s**tfaced and, besides, your license is suspended.... What do you do? Well, if you're a normal imbiber, you'd call a taxi or ask a sober friend to drive. But if you're 53-year-old Marion Burden of (where else?) Florida, [...]
July 8, 2013 - MTV