drinker : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who drinks liquids
- n a person who drinks alcoholic beverages (especially to excess)
- The president, who is not much of a drinker, recently drank a Budweiser at the All Star Game, allows White House Spokesman Robert Gibbs, who has nonetheless declined to identify .
- The killer had called himself the Son of Sam in his letters, which spoke of Papa Sam as a drinker of blood and master of Satanic mayhem.
- Accepting him for what he was a charming rogue, a heavy drinker and a notorious womanizer Taro shared his work, his bed and his dreams.
News & Articles
- No Comments
Reporter and Fill-in Anchor for WCBI News since July 2012. Proudly bringing local news stories to the great people of Columbus. COLUMBUS, Miss. (WCBI) – If you’re a coffee drinker, you’re about to learn a lot more about your cup of brew.
June 22, 2013 - WCBI Columbus
- Hit and run suspect arrested
A man is recovering from a weekend hit and run accident that resulted in the DUI arrest of an underage drinker.
June 20, 2013 - The Union-Recorder
- Dairy Council of California Uncovers the Wondrous Secrets of Milk During Dairy Month
SACRAMENTO, Calif., June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Thanks to decades of scientific research, almost everyone knows that milk offers many health benefits and is an essential part of a healthy diet. Ongoing research continues to find amazing properties of milk that may surprise even the most dedicated milk drinker. These secrets further solidify milk's irreplaceable role in healthy ...
June 20, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News
- Andrew Symonds in NEWS.com.au
I am not an alcoholic - I have been diagnosed as a binge drinker,Symonds said. "I go out and drink hard all in one hit. Too fast, too much. Everyone's tolerance is different. I became not good to be around. I have let them (team-mates)...
- Billy Birmingham in Melbourne Herald Sun
He said he was feeling really tired after gigs and decided to get it checked out,Birmingham said. "That's when they discovered the faulty valve. We all know for years he was an Olympic-class drinker and an Olympic-class partier, but that...
- Gareth Jenkins in Independent Online
But Jenkins, speaking at the launch of the 2007 Six Nations in London on Wednesday, said: "Gavin is fine. I haven't talked to him about anything other than his rugby. He is not only a good dancer and good drinker, he also carries a lot of confidence...