- n a person who drinks alcoholic beverages (especially to excess)
- n a squeezer with a conical ridged center that is used for squeezing juice from citrus fruit
- The three-in-one appliance serves as juicer, blender and grinder, depending on the attachment.
- At 31, he is a dedicated juicer who can put away a bottle of Stolichnaya a night and a gun-wielding roisterer.
- Perhaps nobody could believe that a simple art machine would reconcile gallery culture and "life," when all his household tools, from stereo to juicer, are stuffed with .
News & Articles
- Old-fashioned summer treats with surprising new twists
Strolling past Wendy Jo's Homemade cookie stand at Central Market a couple of years ago, I spied an intriguing thing: Wendy Jo Hess was pushing frozen bananas through a juicer and turning them into something that looked a lot like soft-serve ice cream.She offered samples along with various topping, ...
July 7, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Jack LaLanne in Reuters
I have focused on women's health and fitness education for more than 50 years and am committed to elevating awareness of ovarian cancer through the sale of our Power Juicer,says Jack LaLanne.
- Sarah Harding in Sunday Life
Every night on tour, if I can be bothered, I tend to have a nice hot bath - with Radox, candles and soothing music. I eat the right things as well. I always try and ask for a juicer on tour,adds Sarah.
- Brian Holm in Cycling Weekly
Cavendish worst injuries are on his back - "it looks like he's been put through a juicer", said Holm.