hydrated : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v supply water or liquid to in order to maintain a healthy balance
the bicyclists must be hydrated frequently
- v become hydrated and combine with water
- v cause to be hydrated; add water or moisture to
- a containing combined water (especially water of crystallization as in a hydrate)
- Keeping hydrated, hot or cold Green-coffee purveyor BaldMountainCoffee.
- And the difficulties keeping the population hydrated in a politically tranquil Mediterranean democracy like Spain augur poorly for the drier and more desperate regions of the world.
- Health experts advise wearing sunscreen, keeping a water bottle on hand to stay hydrated, and exercising caution when attempting any heavy lifting.
News & Articles
- 7 from 7: Stories for your Thursday afternoon
Good afternoon! It's a hot day across East Texas today; hope you're staying cool and hydrated. Here are a few stories of interest to check out while you stay out of the heat today: 1. In March, the FBI,
June 13, 2013 - KLTV 7 Tyler
- Know the signs of heat exhaustion and heat stroke
They want to stress the importance of staying hydrated and limiting outdoor exposure.
June 13, 2013 - KPRC Local 2 Houston
- Mets Fan Takes Tumble, Loses Drink in Bleachers at Citi Field (Video)
Here is the New York Mets’ entire season exemplified in one six-second video clip. During a 2-1 loss to the Cardinals on Thursday, television cameras were perfectly positioned to capture one (possibly “over-hydrated”) Mets fan lose his balance and plummet down a few rows of Citi Field seats. The team that poor guy supports has been […]
June 13, 2013 - New England Sports Network