- a relating to or characterized by or evidencing hydrocephalus
- During that hospital stay, he contracted a viral infection that left him partly blind, deaf, hydrocephalic, brain damaged.
- Lisa, 7, a slight hydrocephalic child, practiced her addition near by.
- Chihuahuas, bred for large, domelike skulls, are often born hydrocephalic, become snappy and irritable as excess fluid presses on the brain.
- Guillermo del Toro in New York Times
Someday, Mr. del Toro said, he may publish his artwork, or he may pass it along to his daughters, Mariana, 12, who also appreciates monsters, and Marisa, 6, who prefers Hello Kitty - "which I still think is a hydrocephalic mutant of a cat," Mr....