hydrodynamic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to hydrodynamics
- The broad hollow ends are directed backward and provide sufficient hydrodynamic resistance to keep the skis from sliding backward between steps.
- Professor Leet calls them "hydrodynamic waves.
- Shapes of keels now vary widely, from the basic lead-filled bulb at the end of a fin to the hydrodynamic "winged" keel, a Y-shaped structure that has less underwater drag and more .
News & Articles
- Stevens Institute of Technology Leads Amazon River System Research Program in Brazil
A group of 65 multinational and multidisciplinary graduate students in ocean engineering, oceanography, ocean modeling, geology, hydrodynamics and related fields – including two from Stevens – advanced scientific knowledge of the environmental conditions of coastal regions during a two-week intensive research and field work program on the coast of Brazil. (PRWeb August 27, 2013) Read the full ...
Aug. 27, 2013 - PRWeb
- Peter Garrett in The Australian
Until such as time as we have had real time, hydrodynamic modelling ...... then no approval for this mill can be given,Mr Garrett said.
- Jacques Perrin in Wired News
The challenge was getting stable, high-quality imagery at high speeds, not mediocre footage,Perrin said on the Oceans website. "It took two years of hydrodynamic calculations and trial and error to create."