- The schemers call in a hussy whose amorous ministrations they hope will hasten their employer's collapse.
- Bill Clintonthe exemplar of baby-boom licentiousness and moral relativismwas brought low by a thong-flashing Gomorrean hussy; in the subsequent public scourging, his .
- Determined to meet the hussy on her own ground, Ethel also swings her big, scarlet-clad body into the most massive cancan of the season.
News & Articles
- The Hussy talks songwriting and their Atlanta debut
Few psych-influenced garage-punk outfits are as productive in the studio or on tour as Madison, Wis duo the Hussy . Though they are constantly on the road, and have released records via garage-punk taste-makers such as Tic Tac Totally and Southpaw , the band has yet to appear in Atlanta.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 27, 2013 - Creative Loafing Atlanta
- Mandy Moore in Reuters
Oh yeah, I'm quite the hussy,Moore said with an ironic laugh.
- Sepp Blatter in Sportinglife.com
FIFA president Sepp Blatter said: "In Rene Hussy, we have lost not only an excellent football expert, but above all a valuable companion to whom FIFA owes so much. On a personal level, I have lost a loyal friend who was always honest with me. It was...
- Jeff Fenech in Sydney Morning Herald
We've got to hurt him in the body,Fenech said. "Hussy is a great body puncher. If we don't work to the body, I don't think anything else will work."