- n a dirty untidy woman
- n a woman adulterer
- Very little in their own experience has prepared those that do attend for the sight of, say, a blonde trollop passed out in her bra, or the quivering pink man-boobs of the bawling .
- A scantily-clad Mayfair trollop, "The Black Butterfly," was found stabbed to death.
- As for Ethel Merman, if she is a little less than kin to Du Barry, she is more than kindmakes her, in fact, the most likable royal trollop that ever pranced behind footlights.
- Prince Philip in This is London
The inquest was not given specific details about the contents of the notes, but Miss Simmons has previously said that Philip called the princess a "harlot and a trollop".
- David Starkey in Scotland on Sunday
TV historian David Starkey called Mary, Queen of Scots, "a whore and a trollop and a murderess", accused the Scots of "adoring failure", and branded the SNP "utterly contemptible".