- n temporary military shelter
- n small crude shelter used as a dwelling
- Love the outdoors but hate to sleep there? For camping-wary adventurers, hut hiking allows you to ditch the bulky sleeping bag and clunky camp stoves.
- The hut was alive with the chatter of a half dozen speed addicts, all pulling apart their Krong Tip packs and sucking in meth smoke through metal pipes.
- In a crude wooden hut 20 miles from Paris, agents of the Paris police studied a fantastic corpse.
- Dan and Frank Carney in 940 News
Phil was just saying in the scoring hut after we had finished that he'd been that man that kept knocking on the door - finishing seconds and thirds and wondering if it ever does come, and suddenly it does and winning majors becomes easier in your... Lee Westwood http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Westwood&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFNf7vNReHvJotkq7mcn0rx4EICEg The Guardian http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/apr/12/lee-westwood-major-masters-augusta&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGxF5VDWsvyXVTnFsdCBIAO_oTuRA Apr 12, 2010
48913 66113 hut I'm proud every time I see Pizza Hut doing well because that's part of me," said Frank Carney.
- Barack Obama in Boston Globe (registration)
Democratic rival Barack Obama said that just talking to or having tea with world leaders doesn't bring understanding of "the lives of the people like my grandmother, who lives in a tiny hut in Africa."