hulk : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a very large person; impressive in size or qualities
- n a ship that has been wrecked and abandoned
- v appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- Italy is thrown into confusion as a rusty hulk delivers scores of asylum seekers 03102 Life under Mugabe The controversial Zimbabwe election .
- Weighing in at a chunky 30 pounds, JVC's hulk of a videocassette recorder was one of the first to work with VHS tapes, and helped sink the rival Betamax format.
- Situated more than 800 miles from the sea and more than 900 miles from the power center of Peking, Chongqing could easily have come to resemble a rusted hulk aground in an urban .