- n a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
- Ever since, she has been tweeting about taming her unruly mane en route to a premiere and chuckling at her "hubby's funny schemes.
- Throw in the Oscar nomination for "Magnolia" (inexplicably defeated by the odious Phil Collins entry), a tour with hubby Michael Penn and a worthwhile best-of collection .
- Mrs Sanford: Did you know hubby was in BA but did not want to tell the press? OR Is it okay for hubby to disappear from time to time and leave you to cope alone?.
- Carrie Underwood in msnbc.com
No, call me old-fashioned. He's there. I'm here,Underwood, 26, tells Ellen Degeneres in an interview to air on the TV host's program Wednesday. "We're both doing our thing and it's good. The next guy I move in with will be my hubby....
- Roseanne Barr in Winnipeg Sun
Jon Voight your evil spawn Angelina Jolie and her vacuous hubby Brad Pitt make about $40 million a year in violent, psychopathic movies and give away three of it to starving children, trying to look as if they give a crap about humanity,Barr...
- Heather Mills in Mirror.co.uk
Heather, who had been advised by lawyers to say nothing about the divorce, replied: "Do you know what? I've got no idea. It's like getting blood from a stone. It could be a year - I've got no idea. It's not down to me, it's all down to the hubby."