- n cap that fits over the hub of a wheel
- In a reference to the Ben-Hur chariot race, they brandish hubcap spear hooks to disable their opponent's vehicle.
- White again turned the industry on its hubcap by tucking the truck motor under the cab seat.
- I admit I had thrown the first hubcap, aiming it like a Frisbee in the direction of the Christian right in South Carolina.
News & Articles
- Food truck lottery winners to serve Norfolk next week
For the winners, the food truck lottery was a jackpot. The city on Monday used a simple game of bingo to award six permits and open downtown Norfolk to the trendy mobile diners. In all, 15 trucks were in the running. The six winners were Hubcap Grill, Gnae's Taste of Soul, Bobby Q, Diesel Foods, Mister Softee and Twisted Sisters Cupcakes & Sugar Shack Cafe.
June 18, 2013 - The Virginian-Pilot
- Gary Shaw in EastsideBoxing.com
Upon seeing the tire, Shaw asked, with tongue planted firmly in cheek, "Is that the car your previous promoter promised you? And no hubcap either!"