hairball : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a compact mass of hair that forms in the alimentary canal (especially in the stomach of animals as a result of licking fur)
- You can add a little pat of butter on top, so that the hairball goes out the other end instead of coming up regurgitated.
- It's not often that a hairball makes headlines.
- Hairballs were flying the last week of July at the Meow Mix Gold Medal Games, where 6,000 (human) cat lovers competed in such events as the hairball toss and litter-box cleanup.
News & Articles
- Hairball kicks off Waterfest 2013 (video, photos)
Hairball, a 1980s rock tribute band, headlined the kick off of Waterfest in Oshkosh. See the video that poses the question of the hour, "What's your favorite 1980s hair band?"
June 23, 2013 - The Oshkosh Northwestern
- EDITORIAL: Rock stars at any age
As I walked across the grass of Community Park — my 4-year-old’s little hand wrapped in mine — I wondered if I was making a mistake. We were on our way to the rock concert featuring HAIRBALL during la
June 20, 2013 - The Savage Pacer