hairbrush : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a brush used to groom a person's hair
- They are not violated with a toothbrush and a hairbrush, and the neighbors do not hear them moaning and pleading at night.
- Albert Einstein: Where is my hairbrush? Buzz Aldrin: @ NeilArmstrong: you go first.
- Her perspiring mother hovered near by, brandishing a hairbrush.
News & Articles
- Hair Brush Helps Sink Store’s Health Inspection
William Roach was busy as he walked behind the counter of At Your Convenience, the store he co-owns at the corner of Atwater and Grand. He placed his hairbrush near the plastic display of mini-Snickers and Big Reds all wrapped and in cubby holes, two shelves below the Fun Dip. Oops. Then the health inspector showed up.
June 27, 2013 - New Haven Independent
- Neil Gaiman in San Francisco Chronicle
At noon EDT, Gaiman wrote, "Sam was brushing her hair when the girl in the mirror put down the hairbrush, smiled & said, 'We don't love you anymore.'"
- Peter Mandelson in UK Express
Referring to the Tory's billboard adverts in which the Conservative leader appears airbrushed, Lord Mandelson joked: "There's no airbrushing Gordon Brown like David Cameron did. It's sometimes difficult to hairbrush Gordon Brown. I understand that...
- Paul Giamatti in Canada.com
When I think of Barney, he's coming up as a heavy, bristly hairbrush,says Giamatti, with an audible smile.