- n the style in which hair has been cut
- n the act of cutting the hair
- With a new book out, the skater opens up about depression, her passion for the sport, and that famous haircut.
- I don't think I paid for a haircut until I was out of college and living on my own.
- Have a haircut, get a pterosaur.
News & Articles
- 5-year-old Ella VanDyke donates hair to Locks of Love
Ella VanDyke smiled from ear-to-ear at her last haircut appointment knowing the gift she was about to give another little girl. VanDyke, 5, made the decision to cut her hair and donate it to Locks of Love. Though she had only cut her hair one other time in her life, a mere 4-inche trim, Ella was confident on her choice.
June 15, 2013 - The Holland Sentinel
- Haircut-For-Hugs Barber Asked To Stop Giving Free Cuts To Homeless
For 25 years, Anthony Cymerys has headed down to Hartford’s Bushnell Park to offer haircuts to the homeless. His price was always the same – a haircut for a hug. Cymerys, 82, started this weekly routine after being inspired by a church sermon about caring for the homeless. Cymerys uses a car battery to power his clippers and is affectionately called “Joe the Barber.” But local Hartford ...
June 13, 2013 - Opposing Views
- For Decades, Cutting Hair and Winning Fans
Once you get a haircut at Joseph Volpicelli’s place in Park Slope, one customer says, “you don’t want to use anyone else.”
June 13, 2013 - New York Times
- Martina Hingis in Forbes
I'm like, 'OK, I look really young.' Short haircut, all that. It's been 10 years,the 26-year-old Hingis said. "Sometimes it feels like yesterday, sometimes like a lifetime."
- Nancy Pelosi in USA Today
We call this the barbershop. Everybody's getting a haircut here,Pelosi said.
- Brendon McCullum in The Age
We're definitely here to win. We're not here for a haircut,batsman Brendon McCullum said. "We're here to win. We've been looking forward to a series like this for a long time. The West Indies series was hard to get into, it was stop-start...