- n a covering or bunch of human or artificial hair used for disguise or adornment
- A local salesman, newly toupeed, reported to his operator that the hairpiece had won him a raise; another customer insisted that his crew-cut hairpiece had made him look young .
- During the melee, Cosell's hairpiece came unstuckand so did the tournament.
- And with the most glorious implausibility of them all: Harold Stassen, who sits upon a sort of Viking throne, wearing a hairpiece that looks like patent leather and the fixed .
News & Articles
- Wonderland Wigs Launch June Pin To Win Competition
Hairpiece, wig, and hair accessory retailer, Wonderland Wigs have launched their June competition. This month their popular 'mega comp' is a Pin to Win competition, giving 3 lucky winners the chance to win the wig, hairpiece, or hair accessory that they pin. (PRWeb June 07, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10808558.htm
June 7, 2013 - PRWeb
- Pat Hughes in New York Post
Initially, I had a hairpiece, a new nose, and new teeth made to wear on stage, but I threw everything out except the hairpiece when my wife said I looked like some sort of a gangster. My interpretation is more about capturing the essence of his... Stacy Keach http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacy_Keach&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGIqEykv23N4E6xGUf-_2Xh2450-Q Taunton Daily Gazette http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.tauntongazette.com/arts/x1621256968/Stacy-Keach-tackles-role-of-disgraced-president-in-Frost-Nixon&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGUVxbFfYSKYoswUquZD1ZC1G32Vw Jan 21, 2009
44853 61306 hairpiece Ron gives his hairpieces nicknames," Hughes explained. "He did the same with his gloves when he played. He had a Gamer when he played, and now, for special occasions, he wears his Gamer hairpiece. In 2003, we were in Shea, cold April day....
- Donald Trump in Press of Atlantic City
I said, 'I don't wear a hairpiece,'Trump said, continuing the story. "If I did, I would not be out here today. Believe me."