- n the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair)
- It seems there is no aspect of Hillary Clinton's lifepublic or privatethat won't start an argument: from her hairstyles to her health-care plan, from the vote for the Iraq .
- At the same time, recollections of Lunden's many interviews--and hairstyles--over the years quickly gave way to speculation about her replacement.
- Despite her reputation for being icy and inscrutable, despite the severe perfection of her hairstyle and wardrobe, Wintour has taken it upon herself to act as something of a .
News & Articles
- Lauren Conrad Wears Summer-Appropriate Top knot
Diva Lauren Conrad was seen flaunting season’s best hair look at Barnes & Noble store for signing of her book ‘Infamous’ at The Grove on June 11, 2013. 27-year-old American star presented great example of how to wear a top knot hairstyle without looking too casual or simple. Top knot is old-fashioned and classy, but when worn right, it can take a look from so-so to super-stylish. Lauren Conrad ...
June 15, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Almost topless Miranda Kerr for Vogue Korea
Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion photo shoots / Fashion pictures One of the many famous Victoria’s Secret Angels is model Miranda Kerr , who lands the covers of Korean Vogue almost topless for the July 2013 issue. Wearing only a Proenza Schouler off white biker jacket and spandex high waisted panties, Miranda sizzles looking extra hot with her wet look hairstyle . Article continues ...
June 15, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Jennifer Aniston says The Rachel was 'high maintenance' and reveals how she wants her hair for her wedding
One of Jennifer Aniston’s most famous attributes is her hair, which she made famous on Friends with “The Rachel.” But she talked about the ‘90s hairstyle as well as Kate Middleton’s hair in the read more
June 13, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Helen Mirren in Washington Post
For 50 years and more, Elizabeth Windsor has maintained her dignity, her sense of duty and her hairstyle,said Mirren, who has been on a remarkable roll since last fall as she won all major film and television prizes for playing both of...
- Tina Fey in GMA news.tv
It's this whole thing about approval. That approval is not simply, `I want white people to love me.' It's like, `I need a job. I want to move forward, and if I have a hairstyle that is somewhat intimidating, that's going to stop me from moving... Nelson George http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_George&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG8Be4Xbwr10B9J_3jTlKlzlE1l7A FOXNews http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Jan21/0,4670,FilmSundanceChrisRock,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFSump5a44C3mhYwYiu3XE4hmysog Jan 21, 2009
44864 61315 hairstyle It's funny: Megan chose a very Sarah Palin hairstyle for her character," says Fey. "It may look purposeful now, but it's not. The episode was shot before any of that."