hairdo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair)
- Their chief, Kotok, a middle-aged man with an easy smile and Three Stooges hairdo that belie his fierce authority, believes that's no coincidence.
- One such is Kim Loan, a pistol-packing mama commanding a guerrilla company near Saigon, who occasionally slips into the town of Tan An for a hairdo.
- Enter Profumo (Ian McKellen), who in his high-domed hairdo looks like a samurai of probity.
News & Articles
- Platinum Games Doesn't Dial It Back In Bayonetta 2 (Trailer Added)
Bayonetta 2 offers more of the same action and ridiculous cutscenes that the first game introduced in 2009. It looks and feels like a true sequel, which should help silence the people who say the Wii U is incapable of producing high-quality games for the hardcore set. The demo opens with Bayonetta (sporting a new, shorter hairdo) battling waves of enemies in a quick tutorial-style mission. It ...
June 17, 2013 - Game Informer
- Hairstylist forced to quit job for family
A salon supervisor was forced to quit her job after getting a new hairdo as a show of support for her sister battling cancer.
June 17, 2013 - WAVE 3 Louisville
- Christina Milian’s Red Hair At Miss USA — Love Or Loathe? Vote
Christina Milian stunned us just a few weeks ago when she stepped out sporting a band new purple-red hairdo.
June 17, 2013 - HollywoodLife
- Arlen Specter in Youngstown Vindicator
I've got a new hairdo, which you can all observe, and that is indicative of a problem which may well be helped by stem cell research if it were to go forward,said Specter, referring to the loss of most of his hair.
- Jose Eber in Los Angeles Times
I got calls from women all over the US, Europe, even Saudi Arabia, who wanted to get the Farrah hairdo,Eber noted in a published interview.
- Jessica Simpson in Sydney Morning Herald
In response, Simpson said, "In flight hairdo fun!"