- n the quality of having hair
- Drugs like Rogaine can rouse some of them to boost hairiness by a few percentage points.
- Yet another "cure" for baldness may lie in the announcement that scientists have located a gene for excessive hairiness.
- In rebuttal, Glass argued that man's use of fire as well as clothing changed his environment enough "to make hairiness an inconsequential feature, except on the more exposed .
News & Articles
- Veet® Launches New Don't Risk Dudeness Campaign
PARSIPPANY, N.J., April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Veet®, the number one depilatory brand in the world, launches their new Don't Risk Dudeness marketing campaign. Kicking off the upcoming summer hair removal season, the tongue-in-cheek campaign will feature exaggerated and amusing content that addresses the 'hairiness' a woman can feel when she has stubble. The campaign will be featured across ...
April 7, 2014 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance