- n someone who cuts or beautifies hair
- Frulein Hofmann, a hairdresser on the German liner Europa, was allegedly his accomplice, in a capacity, for which nature had not fitted her, of lure.
- The writer-director, a Bronx hairdresser who'd never done a porno feature before, called himself Jerry Gerard.
- If part of her intrepidity comes from growing up the daughter of a hairdresser who owned a salon in New York City's BronxBravo attended the elite public Bronx High School of .
News & Articles
- Lippmann retiring after 47 years as hairdresser
A hairdresser of 47 years is retiring this weekend after owning Salon LA for 20 years in St. James City. Lena Lippmann said her passion for hair began as a young child.
June 12, 2013 - The Pine Island Eagle
- Roger Federer in SportingNews.com
Instead of the locker room, I was at home, which was a bit more cozy,Federer said. "I went to the city once or twice. Went to the hairdresser. Watched movies. Played cards."
- Willie Nelson in Dallas Morning News
We're going to get her own bus and everything, fix it up with her own hairdresser, makeup and everything - just like Jessica Simpson,Willie Nelson said.
- Pokey Chatman in AHN
The best word would be bombarded,Chatman said to Baton Rouge's The Advocate. "I'm at the hairdresser and I get a call [from associate head coach Bob Starkey saying], 'They don't want you to take the practice floor [March 6] at 12 o'clock.'...