- n an artist who is a master of a particular style
- n someone who cuts or beautifies hair
- As a fashion student, magazine stylist and DJ in 1990s Tokyo, Nigo could never find exactly the quality-crafted, cooler-than-thou T shirts he and his buddies craved.
- The mutts provide him with a nom de stylist (Scrappy Coco).
- A stylist hypothesized in the Inquirer article about the steps taken to attain her look, and a firestorm of online comments followed, including these two:.
News & Articles
- Celebrity Stylist Leslie Fremar's Tips for Looking Amazing in Pictures
(Getty Images) Superstylist Leslie Fremar is responsible for some of our favorite celebrity fashion moments. ( Charlize Theron in strapless ivory Dior at the 2013 Oscars? That was her. Julianne Moore in hunter Balenciaga at this year's Met Gala? Yep, her again.) So, when Leslie — who has been working with T.J. Maxx lately, to spread awareness about the retailer's new study on intersection ...
June 14, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Kristen Stewart's Stylist Lets Clients Personality Shine
Kristen Stewart heads out of an office building after a meeting in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon (June 13). The 24-year-old actress’s stylist, Tara Swennen, recently spoke to Refinery29 about her method in dressing her celebrity clients. “My philosophy is all about letting a client’s personality shine through their looks, so I incorporate trends that [...]
June 13, 2013 - Just Jared Jr.
- Stylist Tipanie Shy Makeup Tips
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) — Stylist Tipanie Shy, with the website and blog “Shimmer by Shy” talked with Randi Naughton...
June 12, 2013 - FOX 2 News St. Louis