- n a professional killer who uses a gun
- But Crabb is not your average superannuated former Indian fighter, former Indian, intimate of Wild Bill Hickok and General George Armstrong Custer, ex-gunslinger, scalawag and .
- It was video High Noon: Bush had shot down the legendary media gunslinger from Black Rock.
- You've met Buffett the investor, the coolheaded gunslinger with an X-ray eye for buying good firms cheap.
News & Articles
- Jesse James' gun belt, Jim Younger's decorated fiddle, headline 'Outlaw' trove at Heritage Auctions
Jesse James Gun Belt, from the Collection of Harry Hoffman. DALLAS, TX .- A gun belt belonging to legendary outlaw Jesse James — one of just two the gunslinger was known to have had at the time of his death at the hands of Robert Ford — is expected to bring more than $10,000 as the centerpiece of Heritage Auctions ' June 22 Legends of the Wild West event.
June 11, 2013 - Art Daily
- Varley, Gunter take first at Gunslinger
It wasn’t quite the Wild West, but the competition was full swing at the annual Gunslinger Tournament at the Territory Saturday.
June 9, 2013 - The Duncan Banner
- Territory to host eighth Gunslinger Tournament
The Territory Golf and Country Club will continue an yearly tradition Thursday, hosting the eighth annual Gunslinger event for its members.
June 6, 2013 - The Duncan Banner
- Johnny Depp in Washington Post
What I didn't expect was he was going to be such a great actor,Depp said. "It was like a gunslinger who arrived in the town, charmed all the women and impressed all the men and then split."
- Alex Smith in USA Today
Watching this offense, it looks like there's a gunslinger back there, but it's very much the opposite of, 'Just go out there and fling,' Smith said. "Everything is done for a reason. It's very structured."
- Keith Bulluck in International Herald Tribune
I knew the old gunslinger was going to go out there and do his thing,Bulluck said. "We had no concerns."