gurney : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a metal stretcher with wheels
- Oklahoma's Scott Dawn Carpenter had drug-induced seizures on the gurney.
- Emergency-room doctors took one look at the thrashing teenager, strapped her to a gurney and began administering sedatives.
- Instead she rested on a gurney, alert and calm, taking deep breaths at her hypnotherapist's instruction.
News & Articles
- Deaf group criticizes Austine president hire
Wednesday June 12, 2013 HOWARD WEISS-TISMAN Brattleboro Reformer BRATTLEBORO -- A statewide deaf advocacy group is criticizing the recent hiring of the new president and CEO of the Vermont Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. The Vermont Association of the Deaf says the hiring of William Gurney to lead the Austine School and the Vermont Center for the Deaf and Hard of
June 12, 2013 - Bennington Banner
- To the rescue
Emergency workers load a patient onto a gurney today after a collision involving two vehicles at Stadium Boulevard and Monk Drive at about 10 a.m. Four people were taken to University Hospital after t
June 11, 2013 - Columbia Daily Tribune
- Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen to Read Love Letters on Martha's Vineyard
The one-night-only 7:30 PM reading will take place at the Martha's Vineyard Regional High School. Gurney's beloved two-actor play centers on the lifelong friendship between Andrew Makepeace Ladd III and Melissa Gardner.
June 11, 2013 - Playbill
- Courtney Love in NME.com
Here is what's gonna happen if she doesn't get help - something very, very bad is going to happen,Love told Access Hollywood. "Marilyn Monroe was strapped to a gurney too, but other then me and Britney, no one else has ever been strapped...