gust : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a strong current of air
the tree was bent almost double by the gust
- It was the second gust of reform to hit the Deep South in a month, similar to the election of Buddy Roemer as Governor of Louisiana, Mississippi's partner at the bottom of most .
- And now we have this ill wind, this feeble gust of an environmental horror story.
- The 747 was taxiing away from the terminal when a sudden gust of wind blew directly in the exhaust vent of the right outboard engine, causing the fuel to flare up and overheat the .
News & Articles
- Reese has wardrobe oops
Oops! Reese Witherspoon suffered an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction while shopping on Tuesday, June 11, flashing her butt in a short skirt, thanks to an unruly gust of wind.
June 13, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Reese Witherspoon Accidentally Flashes Butt
The 'Sweet Home Alabama' star suffers a wardrobe malfunction caused by a sudden gust of wind up her skirt.
June 13, 2013 - AceShowbiz
- High school baseball: Cam Gust, Cameron Money lead high-scoring South squads to all-star victories
Riverton's Cam Gust has a great day at the plate, going 3 for 3 with two triples, a double and three RBIs, to lead the 5A...
June 9, 2013 - Deseret News
- Ernie Els in 940 News
The second shot on the 18, it was right where I had it, but I could see the gust got it in the air and it didn't have much of a chance in the end there,Els said about his wayward shot.
- Jack Van Berg in International Herald Tribune
He just had unbelievable ability,Van Berg said. "He got a little gust of wind or whatever and got knocked down and he stepped up before Chris knew what hit him. He was remarkable."
- Barry Zito in International Herald Tribune
It was totally blowing you during warm-ups. I remember one time it blew Bengie (catcher Molina) back out of his crouch, and we had to call timeout,Zito said. "You just hoped a gust doesn't hit during a pitch."