gunstock : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the handle of a handgun or the butt end of a rifle or shotgun or part of the support of a machine gun or artillery gun
- In eastern Tennessee's McMinn County, on the western roll of the Blue Ridge Mountains, politics is played for keeps, right up to the gunstock.
- When son James Love, 21, ran out of the house with a rifle, Clatterbuck disarmed him, shot him in the head, bashed his head with the gunstock for good measure.
- Jim Holian, 55, a gunstock manufacturer, grumbled that "instead of paying for kids to play basketball at 2 a.
News & Articles
- Melrose residents revel in Tough Mudder competiton
The more the merrier or the muddier in this case. A group of Melrose residents had no problems getting down and dirty, during the 2013 Boston Toughest Mudder competition, June 1-2 at Gunstock Mountain Resort in Gilford, NH.
June 29, 2013 - Melrose Free Press