- v direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- v take somebody somewhere
- v be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- v use as a guide
- v pass over, across, or through
- a subject to guidance or control especially after launching
a guided missile
- Too upset to perform guided imagery on herself, she relied on prayers and vicarious healing imagery from friends and colleagues.
- Primary Function: Air-to-surface laser guided missile; attack and destroy armor, air defenses, ships, ground transportation, and fuel installations.
- The German V-2 rocket was not a real guided missile.
- Barack Obama in Independent
The days of Washington dragging its heels are over. My administration will not deny facts. We will be guided by them,Mr Obama said, a reference to the record of the Bush White House, which queried the link drawn by scientists between climate...
- Dana Perino in Catholic Sentinel
The nation and the world need to hear Benedict's message that "God is love, that human life is sacred, that we all must be guided by common moral law, and that we have responsibilities to care for our brothers and sisters in need at home and across...
- Paul Pierce in Worcester Telegram
I think the ghost of Red (Auerbach) was just looking over us,Pierce said. "You know I wish he was there with us, but I just think that's him looking over us that guided that ball in."