- v direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- v make a channel for; provide with a channel
channelize the country for better transportation
- v send from one person or place to another
- v cause to form a channel
channelize a stream
- Nonviolent resistance also provides a creative force through which men can channelize their discontent.
- Our job is to channelize them constructively.
- Louisiana's congressional delegation steered Corps funds toward boondoggles that had nothing to do with flood protection, like a $2 billion effort to channelize the Red River for .