- n unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- WILLIE AND ELSA: Kate Capshaw took a lot of guff for her portrayal of insufferable showgirl Willie Scott in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
- But what makes the book work is Hornby's refusal to give an inch to sentimentality or cheap inspirational guff.
- Yes, there's been a lot of hype written about the iPhone, and a lot of guff too.
News & Articles
- Illumination Mac Guff Taps Shotgun for Despicable Me 2
Los Angeles, CA -- Shotgun Software ’s web-based production management platform, Shotgun, kept Paris-based animation studio Illumination Mac Guff on track for the 3D summer family film and last weekend’s box office topper, Despicable Me 2 . Flexible and scalable, Shotgun was first installed at the studio in 2007, and has become more deeply integrated into Illumination Mac Guff’s pipeline with ...
July 11, 2013 - Animation World Network
- Lev Grossman in Dealerscope
Yes, there's been a lot of hype written about the iPhone, and a lot of guff too,author Lev Grossman wrote. "So much so that it seems weird to add more, after Danny Fanboy and Bobby McBlogger have had their day. But when that day is over,...
- Jeremy Guscott in The Australian
The Australians like to think of themselves as macho men but England made them look like schoolkids,former England back Jeremy Guscott wrote in The Times. "All the guff from O'Neill backfired in the biggest way possible because it simply...
- James Dobson in pride source.com
Not only do you have a candidate who doesn't take any guff. Not only do you have a candidate who will hit back swiftly and forcefully and truthfully. But you've also got American people who are rising up all over the country and saying, enough is... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA AFP http://www.google.com/url?q=http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5g0Xjkt__tT441Ju_eIDeJrxwsNBg&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHkKUSM45tAad-8yPyABrygDdw52g Aug 18, 2008
44301 60552 guffaw In each instance," wrote Dobson, Giuliani "tried to be funny by dressing like a woman. Can you imagine Ronald Reagan, who loved a good joke, doing something so ignoble in pursuit of a cheap guffaw? Not on your life."