guidance : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- n the act of guiding or showing the way
- n the act of setting and holding a course
- The President Brings a Middle East policy hand to the White House to buttress the political and diplomatic guidance of his National Security Adviser.
- Within the House Chamber, he has provided the guidance that lawmakers have been begging for.
- So what makes a bad guidance counselor, then? I don't think that there are so many "bad" guidance counselors, but I do think that there are a fair number who are just punching the .
News & Articles
- Mo. releases guidance for student transfers
Mo. releases guidance for student transfers Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 2:57 pm, Wednesday, June 19, 2013 (AP) — Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1, and if demand is higher than available classroom seats ...
June 20, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Missouri releases guidance for student transfers from failing schools
The guidance comes a week after the state Supreme Court upheld a 1993 law requiring unaccredited school districts to pay for students to transfer to nearby schools. Read more
June 19, 2013 - Columbia Missourian
- Philly guidance counselors help save ducklings from storm drain
Two Philadelphia School District guidance counselors were on their way to work when they stopped to help a family in need - a feathered family.
June 18, 2013 - WPVI 6abc Philadelphia
- Tiger Wood in The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
I miss his guidance,Woods said. "I wish I could have guidance through all this -- to have him help straighten me up. I know he would have done it."
- Barack Obama in ABC News
For those who carried out some of these operations within the four corners of legal opinions or guidance that had been provided from the White House, I do not think it's appropriate for them to be prosecuted,President Obama said today....