- n unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- But if, on the other hand, all the talk was just more Communist bunkum, then in terms of world hopes raised and dashed, the Khrushchev trip could only be a fiasco.
- The truth lay somewhere between such red-eyed denunciation and the bland official bunkum of some Army officers that everything was just fine.
- Fascination sidesteps good sense, and we wonder: How was this lovely bunkum done? Nearly three years ago, the leggy, blue-eyed model Cheryl Tiegs achieved an unbelievable .
- Michael Crutchfield in Geelong Advertiser
Mr Crutchfield said some people opposed to the P12 college were peddling "this bunkum about trying to dumb down this school".
- Peter Garrett in Sydney Morning Herald
I have been seeing that bunkum on television for a long time, the truth of the matter is that when Gen. Gowon held power he didn't do it with my consent, when Gen. Buhari kicked out a civilian government he didn't do it with my consent as a... Ahmadu Bello http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadu_Bello&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFL3tZqgVgn_6f-_TwbeQUS4qUZnw AllAfrica.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://allafrica.com/stories/200607280589.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH_tAHX-8IZOZGbYk6W7WmjiOWB6w Jul 28, 2006
13597 18391 bunny Environment Minister Peter Garrett, who met two bilbies at South Coogee Public School on Friday, said: If we had to focus on, celebrate and recognise an animal at this time of the year as opposed to an Easter bunny, let it be an Easter bilby : it's...