grovelling : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v show submission or fear
- s totally submissive
- Tell your GOP buddies to grow some balls and oppose Rush Limbaugh without grovelling to him the next day.
- Then, after grovelling for the count of nine, he dragged himself erect a final time, only to behold Walker racing toward him, muscles bunched, face set in the "killer" look.
- Before he knew it, Kinne was grovelling on the tonneau floor, a gun at his back.
News & Articles
- Target's lost opportunity to say it's sorry
As a Senate report shows Target was asleep at the wheel during the credit card breach, Jeff Macke says execs better start grovelling or risk losing more customers
March 26, 2014 - Breakout via Yahoo! Finance
- Simon Cowell in RTE.ie
Before hugging Walsh, Cowell said: "I humbly offer a grovelling apology Louis."
- Elton John in The Sun
But on Tuesday Elton told guests: "I did offer a grovelling apology and even offered to join Kabbalah." "Madonna is a great inspiration to us all." "Every record moves on and she steps up to the mark every time."
- Geraint Thomas in BBC News
I remember the pain, I've never felt anything like it,said Thomas, a world and Olympic track champion. "The last time I was the youngest rider on tour and every day I was just grovelling. But I gained so much strength mentally and...