- n someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- n a slow longitudinal movement or deformation
- n a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
- n a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
the traffic moved at a creep
- v move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground
- v to go stealthily or furtively
- v grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface)
- v show submission or fear
- Westerwelle is determined to avoid mission creep in Afghanistan.
- I think that that's mission creep.
- How does boxing creep back into the cultural consciousness after a five-year dizzy spell? Easy.
News & Articles
- EUR/USD testing lows around 1.3070/65
FXstreet.com (Barcelona) - The EUR/USD continues to creep to lower levels on Wednesday, as the... For more information, read our latest forex news.
June 12, 2013 - The Forex Market
- Dan Morain: Even after gas blast, PUC has other priorities
Talk about mission creep.
June 12, 2013 - The Sacramento Bee
- Magic Magic Trailer: Michael Cera Is a Creep, Michael Cera a Weirdo
Michael Cera's play-against-type agenda continues. In Magic Magic, he is a really creepy creep. It's a surprise he hasn't played one before, as his appearance makes him the perfect weird, psychological-thriller villain. It is one of the two films the actor made with Chilean director Sebastián Silva that premiered at ... More »
June 11, 2013 - Vulture
- Brenden Morrow in 940 News
Doubt starts to creep in a little bit,Morrow said. "We've got a couple of days here to let that sink in."
- Ashley Giles in ic Wales
We've got a serious problem and it will only get worse,Giles told the Daily Mail. "I was aware of it before but it has become more obvious to me since taking this coaching job. We've let this situation creep up on us so that it has reached...
- Nicklas Lidstrom in MiamiHerald.com
We said even after the first period we have to start slowly and creep back into this game,Detroit defenseman Nicklas Lidstrom said. "Go one goal at a time, and just wait for our opportunities, not sway away from our game plan. I thought in...