- n software that can be used by a group of people who are working on the same information but may be distributed in space
- But the company is having trouble developing a product that can compete with Lotus Notes, which dominates the market for "groupware" (the software that helps people brainstorm over .
- Lotus commands fully 65% of all sales of groupware, which total about $500 million at present and are expected to balloon to $5 billion a year by the end of the decade.
- Its star asset: the popular Lotus Notes groupware program, which allows far-flung users to work simultaneously on the same document.
News & Articles
- Workamajig Announces Its Workology 4.0 Conference to Be Held in Phoenix AZ in 2014
Workamajig, Web-Based Ad Agency Software and Project Management Groupware for Design and Creative firms, recently announced the dates of its upcoming Workology Conference 4.0 to be held in Phoenix AZ from Sunday, March 30 through Thursday, April 2, 2014. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10844756.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Rhyce Shaw in Melbourne Herald Sun
As organizations rely increasingly on collaboration software to drive both communication and business process efficiency, repackaged groupware and point solutions are proving to be costly and difficult to manage on an enterprise scale. With its... David Gilmour http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gilmour&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNExyu60PrQC4K_oL6xil_TnAusICQ ZDNet http://www.google.com/url?q=http://blogs.zdnet.com/collaboration/%3Fp%3D555&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFrvR27Bb8qo4CQbwzAcZhuLeSeuA May 5, 2009
44042 60353 grouse That was a bit of a surprise. I thought one of the boys or a taxi might take me to the club, but Roosy picked me up," Shaw said at the time. "It was grouse. He showed me around Sydney for a couple of hours. It was fantastic."